12-05-201712-05-2017RA, SRF, Computer Operator, Field Investigator, Birsa Agricultural UniversityjobsaajtakRA, SRF, Computer Operator, Field Investigator,Birsa Agricultural University
Advertisement No: Post Date:
12-May-2017No. of Vacancies:
Not above - 35 YearApply from:
12-May-2017 to 29-May-2017Qualification:
PG, Ph.D (Relevant Discipline)Education:
Birsa Agricultural University Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for SRF, RA & Other Posts: Directorate of Extension Education, Birsa Agricultural University has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Research Associate (RA), Field Investigator and Computer Operator vacancies for different disciplines under various projects on Contract Basis. Eligible candidates can walk in interview on 29 & 30-05-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
Birsa Agricultural University Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 27
Name of the Post & Project:
1. R.A. – Outreach Programme on MDR&EP: 01 Post
2. S.R.F. – FASAL (IMD-MoES): 01 Post
3. R.A. – Coal India Ltd. Project: 01 Post
4. S.R.F. – Coal India Ltd. Project: 01 Post
5. S.R.F. – Precision Farming Development Center Project: 02 Posts
6. Computer Operator – Precision Farming Development Center Project: 01 Post
7. S.R.F. – AICRP on Post-Harvest Engineering & Technology: 01 Post
8. Field Investigator (FCI) Project – AICRP on Post-Harvest Engineering & Technology: 01 Post
9. R.A – AICRP on Goat Improvement: 01 Post
10. S.R.F. – AICRP on Goat Improvement: 01 Post
11. S.R.F. – AICRP on Poultry Breeding: 01 Post
12. R.A. – Mega Sheep Seed Project: 01 Post
13. R.A. – AICRP on Microntitriciit: 01 Post
14. R.A. – AICRP on Agro meteorology (NICRA): 01 Post
15. S.R.F- AICRP on Agro meteorology (NICRA): 01 Post
16. R.A- Agromet Advisory Services GKMS: 02 Posts
17. S.R.F. – Mega Seed Pig Project: 01 Post
18. S.R.F. – Network Project on Organic Farming: 01 Post
19. S.R.F. – Agroforestry: 02 Posts
20. S.R.F. – AICRP on Medicinal Aramaic Plaits & Belelvine: 01 Post
21. S.R.F. – AICRP on Integrated Farming System
22. S.R.F. – AICRP Dryland (NICRA)
23. R.A. – AICRP on LTFE: 01 Post
24. S.R.F. – BRNS Project on Soybean: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 40 years for RA & 35 years for Remaining Posts except for working personnel under ICAR / GCI & State Govt funded projects as on 01-04-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Doctoral Degree – Ph.D. in relevant subject or with Master’s Degree – Master’s degree in the relevant subject with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with at least two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship / Associate ship / Training / other engagement for RA, Master’s degree in the relevant subject with 4 years / 5years of Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduation Degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification for SRF Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can attend the interview with application in the prescribed format (5 copies), attested copies of certificate, mark sheet, experience certificate, original certificates 29 & 30-05-2017. Venue details are mentioned below.
Important Dates:Apply OnlineInterview Dates:
Date of Interview for RA: 29-05-2017 at 11.00 AM
Date of Interview for Remaining Posts: 30-05-2017 at 11.00 AM
Reporting Time: by 10.00 AM.
Venue: Directorate of Research, Administrative Building, Birsa Agricultural University, Kanke, Ranchi-834006 (Jharkhand).
29-May-2017 to 30-May-2017